Cosmetic Dental Staff in Brookfield
For cosmetic dentistry and general dental care and hygiene, visit Euiyoung Chong, DMD and his Brookfield dental staff today. The dental staff at your local Brookfield office is consists of fully experienced dental assistants, oral hygienists, and pleasant, friendly receptionists, so that your visit to the dentist is as comfortable and accommodating as possible. We want you to leave smiling!
Professional, Courteous Staff
Your Brookfield dental staff is committed to providing professional, courteous care and friendly service. We have earned a reputation for excellence in our community and we value the thoughts, feelings and opinions of our patients and their families. Providing quality dental care for children and adults, we take the time and care to ensure that you understand all dental options, procedures, and their associated costs, and will work with you to come up with payment options that fit your budget.
Meet Euiyoung Chong, DMD
Name/Credentials: Euiyoung Chong, DMD
Practice Name: Brookfield Office
Quote or Tagline about Dentistry: “Compassionate prevention, pursuit of excellence.”
Your Mission Statement of Dentistry: My mission is to provide comprehensive dental care to patients based on their unique individual needs and desires and build trustworthy relationships with patients to help them maintain excellent oral health. I feel it is very important to enhance my knowledge and skill-set by attending Continuing Education classes and seminars to ensure my patients are receiving utmost care and attention.
- Received a B.S. degree in biochemistry and cell biology at University of California, San Diego.
- Earned a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from Western University of Health Sciences in Los Angeles county, California. Made to the dean’s list awards for academic excellence during dental school and graduated with class rank #8.
Continuing Education Courses and/or Professional Memberships:
- Invisalign Pro Certified
- Diode Laser Certified
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Wisconsin Dental Association (WDA)
Lifestyle and Hobbies:
- Outside of dentistry, I enjoy hiking, traveling and trying new foods. In my free time, I like to spend quality time with family and friends and I also like to go to a café to enjoy a cup of coffee and get some work done on my laptop.